SOCKET FILTER – ePM10 – M6
FILTERMAT Filters has a full range of air filters according to latest standard ISO 16890, which we can offer to our clients.
- USE AS A PRE-FILTER OR SECOND STAGE FILTER
- PROTECTION FINE FILTER
- HVAC APPLICATION
- LOW INITIAL DIFFERENTIAL PRESSURE
- HIGH DUST HOLDING CAPACITY
- REDUCED OPERATING COSTS
- OFFER A LONG MAINTENANCE INTERVAL
- LARGE AREA
New values – AIR FILTRATION
In these new ISO16890 regulations, air filters must specify the following values:
- ISO Coarse- percentage of coarse dust retained by the filter
- ISO ePM1- percentage of fine dust ( < 1 µm ) retained by the filter
- ISO ePM2.5- percentage of fine dust ( < 2.5 µm ) retained by the filter
- ISO ePM10- percentage of particulate matter ( < 10 µm ) that the filter stops
Instead of categorizing an air filter into a particular filter class, it now details what percentage of which dust particles are retained by the filter. Each class will be provided with a certain minimum percentage. If a filter scores at least 50% on a given ePM, the corresponding designation can be used to indicate which “filter class” this filter falls under.
ISO ePM10 – percentage of particulate matter ( < 10 µm ) retained by the filter
EN779:2012 = M6 – ePM10 – >60% / ePM2.5 >50%
ISO COARSE BAG FILTER
An ISO ePM10 bag filter is a highly reliable solution in many applications. for example as a pre-filter to protect the fine filter or as an intake filter, ventilation etc . Our ISO bag filters are available in polyester synthetic media and their unique construction of the filter media gives us a strong and high efficient pre-filter. The filter media can be sewn together or welded via ultrsoon. Ultrasonic welding ensures a 100% seal and thus a leak-free filter.